Monday 11 May 2015

Feet don't get fat.



It's been a while...

A lot has happened. I'm going to blog about some of it, some day. 

I, like many humans am not happy in my skin, I can not remember a single point in my adult life when I have been. I'm trying to do something about this now, something other than drinking an obscene amount of cocktails to give me the confidence to even get out the door. There seems be an upsurge in getting super fit right now, fit camps, boot camps, metafit, insanity...or possibly, it's always been this way it's just a loop I've never been privy to before. Prior to a year ago the most exercise I had ever done during an evening  was putting my finger in the air and licking the DJ's face...or day time feverishly tidying my house, after a full day at work, whilst simultaneously running round after two kids, two cats and a dog with a Cadbury's Caramel melting in my pocket...melting in my hand...my mouth, it was melting in my mouth...because I'd eaten it. 

So now I do Zumba and Piloxing and am just about to start The Body Coach's 90 Day Shift, Shape, Sustain Plan. I have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food, I'm hoping this plan will change that. I've discovered a love of fitness already over the past year so I am really looking forward to the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) I can't actually believe I know what HIIT means and am looking forward to it.  As part of the initial process you have to send three photos, in swimwear or shorts, or underwear,  front, side and back. It took me an hour to swallow back my anxiety and ask my 17 year old daughter to take them for me, then...then I had to actually look at them as I attached them to the form...

Shudder...

I really need to do the plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April A to Z Blogging Challenge