Tuesday 8 April 2014

Still got legs..

"But it was, it was a better life. I don’t mean all the travelling
and seeing aliens and spaceships and things. That don’t matter. The
Doctor showed me a better way of living your life. You don’t just give
up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand. You say ‘no.’
You have the guts to do what’s right when everyone else just runs
away!” - Rose Tyler

The Doctor always has a companion and more often than not it's a hot British girl, even when they're American they're really British (Peri) You need a companion in a show like this, the companion asks the questions that the viewer wants to ask, it's a way of moving the story along and tying up lose ends. My favourite ever companion was Sarah Jane Smith, she was companion to Doctor's three and four and played by Elisabeth Sladen who sadly died in 2011.  Before she died however she made a come back in Doctor Who alongside Doctors ten and eleven.  She also had her own spin off show "The Sarah Jane Adventures" It has been wonderful knowing that my children loved Sarah Jane as much as I had when I was a kid. 

G is for Girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April A to Z Blogging Challenge