Friday 4 April 2014

Two hundred in...

Doctors

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.” - The Doctor

You may be wondering why I have turned my Doctors into the number 200, well if you will recall in my first A to Z of the month I said I was going to be combining my two blogs, the other one being blipfoto where you post a photo a day, well over on that blog it's my 200th blip and on this blog it's the letter D, so in my strange geek head this seemed to make perfect sense...

D is for Doctors

2 comments:

  1. It does make perfect sense. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you never need an excuse to photograph your Doctors in an unusual way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your doctors like this! I passed my 200th post just before the challenge started, you make me feel like I should have made more effort!!

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete

April A to Z Blogging Challenge