Monday 30 April 2012

Z is


Daughter and I on THE actual TARDIS


...the last letter of the alphabet and therefore the last post in my April A to Z blogging challenge. I decided on blogging about Doctor Who because I love watching it, I enjoy talking about it and I wanted hopefully, to maybe introduce or encourage at least one person who hadn’t seen Doctor Who before, to watch an episode.  If I am to believe some of the comments people have left both here and on the links I have posted to my facebook page I think I have achieved that. 

It wasn’t as easy as I had first anticipated.  I prepared the first week’s posts in advance and the second week I managed to get into a bit of routine with my writing.  It all went horribly wrong though in week three when life started getting in the way.  I missed out S totally (I will do this post soon) This last week has been by far the worst, I feel I cheated on more than a few posts.  I haven’t had the time or indeed the brain capacity to write much more than a few lines, if indeed anything at all.  It’s a good job therefore that Doctor Who not only is one of my favourite things to talk about it’s also one of my favourite things to look at, it was very easy for me to find pictures that I loved and post them.  This dear reader is my way of cheating and I apologise, but without having done this I never would have completed my A to Z Challenge.

I’m not going to stop writing about Who, no, no, no.  I am going to take a little time off though, I shall get this life thing sorted once more and then I most certainly will be back.  I have enjoyed writing about Doctor Who and there is so much more to tell you about.  Thank you to everyone who has read my posts this month and to A to Z Challenge for giving me the focus to actually sit down and write. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Whovians unite.

2 comments:

  1. Now that right there is a photo I would so dearly love to pose for! *envies*

    Congratulations on making it through the Blogging from A to Z challenge with your sanity intact :)

    ~ Rhonda Parrish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get here during the A-Z. Thought I'd stop by. Love your last post.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

April A to Z Blogging Challenge